[TYPO3] Gifbuilder

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:00:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 6/18/07, Mike Morris <mikemo at iname.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there any possibility to configure, that when using gifbuilder for e.g.
> rendering headlines, that I can apply an alt AND title text?
>
> I am using this:
> file = GIFBUILDER
>   file {
>     XY = [10.w]+10, 26
>     backColor = #C0C0C0
>     10 = TEXT
>     10 {
>       text = headline text
>       fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/arial.ttf
>       niceText = 0
>       ntiAlias = 1
>       fontSize = 24
>       fontColor = #000000
>       offset = 0,16
>     }
>   }

You have to recognize what's going on in your TS objects in order to use TS
effectively. Have a look and you'll see that the whole GIFBUILDER
object is just supplying something to the file property of an IMAGE
[1] or IMG_RESOURCE [2] cObject (probably IMAGE I would guess).

This means that you should look to the IMAGE cObject for information
on how to add alt and title attributes to the html output--and you'll
find that IMAGE has properties called .titleText and .altText.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/6/