[TYPO3] ImageMagick can't be found on Mac OS 10.4

axel gruber skygrover at gmx.de
Mon Jun 18 18:01:45 CEST 2007

On 2007-06-18 13:09:59 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org> said:

>  If you export path in terminal, it does not mean that it will be
> available for all applications.

These paths are being set properly if you compile an application on
your system from source, or if you  install it from a package. Right?
And these binaries just don't seem to do that. Hhmmm.

Thats what i found out after my further research. And since I didn't
want to install Apple xCode and darwinports and learn how to compile a
package for my own, i went back to Marc Liyanage page:
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/#imagemagick and found out, that
his imagemagick package
(http://www2.entropy.ch/download/imagemagick-6.1.7.pkg.tar.gz) works on
Intel-Macs as well. (For some stupid reason I thought it didn't.)

Thats much easier!!

cheers
axel