[TYPO3] Tiny RTE altering html code when saving?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:47:16 CEST 2007

The only thing that I have checked is this option:

force_p_newlines [MCEforce_p_newlines]
This option enables you to disable/enable the creation of paragraphs on
return/enter in Mozilla/Firefox. The default value of this option is true.

But it seems that I have overlooked that the option "invalid elements"
was set like this: p,script

After removing the "p" the strange behavior when saving stopped.

But I still have one final question though.

Witch is the best way to render the text. As one paragraph tag with lots
of br tags as dividers or with paragraph tags for each new paragraph.

Does the choice matter to browsers ans search engines?

/Morten