[TYPO3] indexed search for members profiles in CWT community plugin

Scott Hill scott at shill.ca
Sun Jun 17 22:04:37 CEST 2007

hey, i have added the search content type to one of my pages,
it works great! there is a couple things i would like to change about it

-It is not indexing the content from my fe users members profiles i
have setup using the cwt community plugin user profile content item,
so they can locate each other, or else have a search

-i would like to have it default to page content instead of header in
that dropdown, but cannot see how.

thanks to everyone who contributes to the typo3 project. your work is
very much appreciated.

/sh