[TYPO3] Pages disappearing and memory limit exceeded

Tobias Jonch joench at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:25:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I get an odd error when I try to download the backend extention
'Welcome Animations':

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 1940308 bytes) in C:\Program Files
(x86)\Typo3\htdocs\typo3wamp\typo3\mod\tools\em\class.em_terconnection.php
on line 152

How do I make it allocate the right amount?

Further, I've tried to install the Gallery extention. It seems to have
installed although apache crashed under the installation. Perhaps this
is why all the changes I've made are gone now? It was all tests and
fun, but still very unsettling that it's all gone like that.
Is there a way to retrieve those pages?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias