[TYPO3] RTE in version 4.1.1 with Firefox

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sun Jun 17 07:35:15 CEST 2007

Tracey Hummel wrote:

> I added the extension htmlAreaRTE that fixes bug 5266: RTEhtmlarea
> doesn't load with Firefox 2.0.0.3.
>
> It worked great until I upgraded to typo3 version 4.1.1 and Firefox
> upgraded to 2.0.0.4.  Any suggestions on how to get the RTE to work again?
>
> Thank you,
> Tracey

Tracey,

What version did you upgrade from? Most likely you have 2 versions of
RTEhtmlarea installed which can cause this behavior. The newer releases
of TYPO3 store RTEhtmlarea in typo3/sysext so if you have RTEhtmlarea
also stored in typo3conf/ext/ you will need to remove it.

---
Gregory Remington
Mediatech Consulting, Inc.
Phone : +1 (760) 525-1770 . Skype: gremington