[TYPO3] blank page

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Jun 17 04:25:38 CEST 2007

Hi Tomasz

   1. Are you working with TemplaVoila then check your mappings of your
   templates.In General it helps to open templaVoila - choose your
   template - tab mapping - save - tab header - save -then it should work
   (Please check if all mappings are available. If they are missing, then you
   probabbly lost your mappings while moving from one server to the other

   2. Are you working with RealUrl or CoolUri. Check your URL Base entry
   in TSsetup.You have to change it to your new site1

Hope it helps
Andi