[TYPO3] [Typo3] config.spamProtectEmailAdress, how to display fixed text

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sun Jun 17 04:12:25 CEST 2007

Hi Miodrag, Gos'n, Prirodni, or whatever your real name is,

you sent your question twice, without reformulating it, so your
intention/question is as unclear as the first time (which was the main
reason you got no answers before).

But before you send it a third time: I just assume, that you _don't_
intend to make your spam protection worse, but better!

Just teach your editors to enter "Click to send message!" in the RTE,
make them select that text and then insert the mailto: link by clicking
the "insert link" RTE button. In the dialog showing up they have to
select the "email" tab and enter the receipients address there.

Then TYPO3 generates, what I assume, you want to have: an encrypted
href attribute using (simple) javascript for decryption and no email
inside the <a> tag.

regards,
Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)