[TYPO3] breadcrumbs / HMENU site navigation - I don't want link to the current page

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 15 14:29:17 CEST 2007

> We have such a subtree:
>
> page1 -> page2 -> page3 -> page4
>
> And we want to render:
>
> page2 - page4  # when on page4
> page2 - page3  # when on page3
> page2          # when on page2
>
> There is always the first item, isn't there?
>
> When we render on the current page, we get:
>
> page2 - page4  # when on page4
> page2 - page3  # when on page3
> - page2        # when on page2 - problem
>
> If we render on the first page only (how?), we would get:
>
> page2 - page4  # when on page4
> page2 - page3  # when on page3
> page2 -        # when on page2 - problem

We are talking about a rootline menu, so there is just the first level TMENU
and nothing else.
wrapItemAndSub is not available and wouldn't make sense anyway.

optionSplit says the priority is last -> first -> middle.
So you have to use all three parts to get what you want.

first = no wrap / wrap
middle = no wrap
last = no wrap

doNotShowLink = 1 || 0 |*| 1 |*| 0