[TYPO3] breadcrumbs / HMENU site navigation - I don't want link to the current page

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 15 12:38:53 CEST 2007

Ok well its boolean, so a flag of 1 turns it on and a flag of  0 turns
it off, after that its just basic use of option split.

So I guess it means you need to read up and really practice some option
split (I don't mean that in a rude way, just I don't think its something
I can really explain well, but I'll try). Its worth doing as its very
handy and powerful to understand, and makes menus a breeze as they say.

Option split breaks stuff into 3 parts, last part, first part and then
the middle, and thats the order it works on them.

So lets look at the last part of the option split -  the last bit after
the last |*|. The 0 says DONT use on the last item, and as its the only
item for the last part it only effects the last item of the menu. Then
it looks at the first part of the option split - 1||0 - and it says USE
on the first item of the menu but NOT the second item. Then it looks at
all the things in the middle (1) and says USE on all items that were not
in the end part or the beginning part of the option split.

Hope that helps.