[TYPO3] the site transfer problems

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 14 17:56:35 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm moving with t3d-export from 3.5 to 4.1.1 t3d-import a site and
something bad happened. I had already made some new pages and imported
some old pages and then I exported a big branch of the old site and I
stupidly forced the imports uids.. (I guess they overrided the new ones
which propably were partly same) So here I am with no backup of the
enhancements I had done and everything is messed up.

My question 1. is: is there a way to go back to the time previous
importing (sadly I'm guessing no..)
and 2: is there any way to use the cache files temp...tables.php and
temp...localconf.php that still are in the typo3conf folder?

I didn't dare to clean the db yet or anything like that because the new
pages I had made can't be seen anywhere.

Anyway, I would love to "undo" the great stupidity of mine, but
unfortunately I know it's not always possible in life :(

Thank you for any hints you can give me!

Katja