[TYPO3] Apache/socket problem

Tobias Jonch joench at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:32:04 CEST 2007

Hi Stano,

There actually is something listening on port 80:

TCP      [::]:80                Grady:0               LISTENING

Though, it doesn't really huh? I mean, where's the IP?
In any case, I reconfigured the port to be localhost (127.0.0.1:80),
but I gather that what matters is that it uses port 80 already.
So I changed the port too, and voila!!

It works!

Thanks for your help all of you!
Tobias