[TYPO3] insertData before rawUrlEncode

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 14 08:44:16 CEST 2007

> is this possible?
>
>   30 = TEXT
>   30.value = {$abs_path}
>   30.insertData = 1
>   30.rawUrlEncode = 1
>
> it does not insert my constant data (it is raw url encoding before it
> inserts data... so loses { } and then doesnt insert data.... I want it
> to perform in the prder it is written.
>
> any way to make this work?

First step: Remove insertData, since it has nothing to do with constants.
Second step: Try this one to test, if anything is inserted

30 = TEXT
30.value = {$abs_path}

if this is not workin try

30 = TEXT
30.dataWrap = {$abs_path}

instead. If value is working try to move the whole thing into a COA and do
the rawUrlEncode there.

30 = COA
30 {
    10 = TEXT