[TYPO3] [TYPO.] Custom workspaces - unable to preview pages

Anna Nees AnnaN at tekotago.ac.nz
Thu Jun 14 07:09:59 CEST 2007

Thanks for your responses Jill and Dmitry.

We have attempted to implement the patch mentioned (found under bug 0001893), but with no success.  We are running Typo3 (ver 4.0.3) on a Windows sever.  When we do a dry-run, the results come out as follows:
- t3lib/class.t3lib_page.php = fails
- t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php = fails
- typo3/mod/user/ws/class.wslib_gui.php = file doesn't exist
- typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php = successful
- typo3/sysext/version/cm1/index.php = successful

Thanks!
Anna

>>> dmitry at typo3.org 6/06/2007 6:47:38 p.m. >>>

Hi!

Anna Nees wrote:
> If an existing page is edited, it simply appears as it was before
> editing (shows exactly what the live version is), and if a new page
> is created and then previewed, it just brings up an error page.

Error text is about rootline, right? There is a patch for this in the
bug tracker from me.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/