[TYPO3] insertData before rawUrlEncode

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Thu Jun 14 04:40:07 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Davis wrote:
> is this possible?
>
>   30 = TEXT
>   30.value = {$abs_path}
>   30.insertData = 1
>   30.rawUrlEncode = 1
>
> it does not insert my constant data (it is raw url encoding before it
> inserts data... so loses { } and then doesnt insert data.... I want it
> to perform in the prder it is written.

IMHO the 30.insertData is totally unneccessary/wrong. But, according to
a short test here, the real reason for your problem seems to be, that
the constant '{$abs_path}' is _undefined_ ... then the 30.rawUrlEncode
just raw encodes the 30.value, which wasn't substituted and is taken
literally.

HTH, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)