[TYPO3] date2cal in extensions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 13 15:45:01 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have date2cal installed but it doesn't seem to work everywhere. I
have for pages and content elements, but not, for example, for news
or calendar events. The manual says it should work for every date or
datetime field, but that's obviously not the case. Has anyone had a
similar experience? Is there any configuration to make?

I have also seen mentions of erotea_date2cal, but I would rather not
use it since it doesn't seem to be supported any longer.

Thanks for any help

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl