[TYPO3] captcha on regular mailforms

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jun 13 08:09:50 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I would be interested to sponsor on this feature 150 e. If this is not
enough, maybe there would be others who would be willing to join me?

Spamming is a real and big problem and this would probably help all
t3-users.

I am somewhat familiar with the existing extensions mailformplus etc.
What I - and propably many others - really would love is the regular t3
form with the captcha feature (preferably Bernhard Kraft's
http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/T3X_captcha-1_0_0-kb.t3x). This way
we could give our customers the possibility to setup forms with a good
spam control.

BTW if this is a wrong list or way to announce this, apologies and
please let me know the right way to do it :)

Regards,
Katja