[TYPO3] crawler not indexing no cache or tt_products pages

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Tue Jun 12 17:20:37 CEST 2007

this is not the issue

it seems that the crawler will only index pages that are cachable.

which seems like there is something wrong here:

1. My normal pages will index using crawler.
2. if i set a normal page to NO CACHE, then crawler wont index it.
3. If i have a page with tt_products plugin, even with special crawler
config set in page tsconfig, it still does not index.
4. I can hide the plugin on that same page, and it will index.

so my question is, how does one index non cacheable pages? with crawler
config i thought it would just follow the lnk&parameters and then index
the pages one by one in the queue..... am i missing something here?!

thanks,
andrew