[TYPO3] 3 column element w. graphic scrollbar

PEF xx at xx.xx
Tue Jun 12 13:52:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I need a three column "text w/image" element with a graphic scrollbar
for the third column (damn the designer). What I want is opinions about
the best way to handle this.

I'm in this instant aware of two ways of doing it, but I don't know if
they'll work in praxis:
- put three div-tags in my template, connect a js-scroll-script to the
right most and map them with TemplaVoila as three separate elements
- create a flexible content element using the appropriate part of the
above mentioned template

Any ideas of how to solve the problem is welcome.

Regards
Peter Falk