[TYPO3] Gifbuilder and page title

Rafael Álvarez romo at cartuja.csic.es
Tue Jun 12 10:45:16 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I have done a graphical header in my web using the example describe
in the Wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/GIFBUILDER

but I want to show the page title. I have search a lot for the
solution and I find some documentation (specially about the use
of .data instead of .field) and tips but all my tests failed. This is
the code I use in the template:

lib.headergraphical = IMAGE
lib.headergraphical {
	file = GIFBUILDER
	file {
		XY = 670,150
		format = png
		10 = IMAGE
		10.file = fileadmin/cicic/cabecera-cicic.jpg
                 20 = IMAGE
                 20 {
                         offset = 0,100
                         XY = [mask.W],40
                         file = GIFBUILDER
                         file {
                                 XY = 670,40
                                 backColor = #cccccc
                         }
                         mask = GIFBUILDER
                         mask {
                                 XY =670,40
                                 backColor = #808080
                                 10 = TEXT
                                 10 {
                                      # Next line is the problem,
with text = any text works
                                       	data = page:title
                                         fontColor = #000000
                                         fontSize = 20
                                         offset = 2,30
                                         align = right
                                 }
                         }
                 }
	}
}

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance

___
(Si este mensaje contiene un attach será expresamente indicado en el
texto)

"Hay 10 tipos de personas, las que saben binario y las que no"

Rafael Alvarez Romo
Responsable de tecnologías de la información
Centro de Inv. Científicas Isla de la Cartuja (CSIC-Univ. Sevilla)
Avda. Americo Vespucio, 49 41092-Sevilla (España)
E-Mail: romo at cartuja.csic.es
Skype: Rafael.Alvarez
tel: 954489505