[TYPO3] Installer 2.0 survey

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jun 12 04:43:56 CEST 2007

hey Guys,

the survey doesn't ask anything about DB handling.

What I REALLY would like to see is that the installer
can handle different databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL ans MS-SQL.

This is really important for the industry. Some of my clients really
don't like
mysql to store business information in and it just adds overhead because
the need to install yet a other DB and maintain it.

Sticking with MySQL like this is not good at all....

Ries