[TYPO3] translations of extensions

Bas van der Togt bas.vander.togt at efocus.nl
Mon Jun 11 11:22:53 CEST 2007

Well the point is that i'm using "sr_feuser_register" for example.
Since the translations are stored in locallang.xml there is only a
default translation available in that file. 1 jear ago i used the same
extension, and the translations were stored in locallang.php and all
available translations where in that file (dutch, german, swedish, etc,
etc)! Where are these translations..? So i'm sure the translations are
available, but where can i find them...?

cheers,
Bas