[TYPO3] Installer 2.0 survey

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Jun 11 10:56:25 CEST 2007

Hello,

The Installer 2.0 project has now reached a point where we wan't to get the final input from the
community before we start the implementation.

You have now the chance to tell us your opinion. What do you think about the current installation
process? What is good and what should be made better? From which other products can we learn?

Gina, Patrick and me set up a survey for this. It will last for almost one month from today. See the
roadmap for more detailed dates [1].

So, feel invited to give us your feedback to help us to make it one of the best installer on the
market! ;-)

Go and participate: http://survey.typo3.org

Greets,
Thomas