[TYPO3] TYPO3 failure with missing files/folders

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jun 11 10:21:15 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>> There is some logic to find a page by its title or alias. May be some
>> page matches...
> No.. It's always the main page (just index.php) of TYPO3 if you open a
> non existing folder. But all links work and are opened within the not
> existing folder. But all images included through my templates, etc do
> not work.

They do not work because you have no base tag but have relative paths to
them. But when you are inside a directory, these paths are not valid.

May be you should do two things:
- set "config.baseTAG=http://yoursite.com/"
- go to install tool and set 404 page to one page of your site

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/