[TYPO3] Problems with cronjob! (SOLVED)

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Sun Jun 10 22:56:29 CEST 2007

Hi Georg,

Now i finaly found a solution. You are rigth about my provider. They are
not very helpfull at all, but I told them I have talked with a famous
german expert about my problem, and it changed there attitude a littel
bit. ;-) He didn't change his mind about lynx, but he helped me with a
command:

/usr/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/cron.php > /dev/null

It must be a way to run the php-script without using a browser!

Thank you once again!

Claus