[TYPO3] special wrap for "new until" pages?

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sun Jun 10 02:44:31 CEST 2007

Hi all,

because I'm just on this and implemented it the CSS way, may be one or
the other can make use of it. The <a> tags get a class attribute with
possibly more than one class, space sparated.

Georg Rehfeld wrote:
> NO {
>    after = &nbsp;[NEW]
>    after.if.value.data = date:U
>    after.if.isGreaterThan.data = field:newUntil
> }

NO = 1
NO {
   ... <whatever you need here for your menu entries>

   # use the nested stdWrap for the "new", else the final wrap would
   # not be done when the page is not new
   ATagParams.stdWrap{
     # a creative abuse of the date getText, yields ' new'
     data = date:\ \n\e\w
     # when the page is new ' new' is the value of ATagParams, else ''
     if.value.data = date:U
     if.isGreaterThan.data = field:newUntil
   }
   ATagParams.wrap = class="normal|"
}

IFSUB < .NO
IFSUB.ATagParams.wrap = class="normal children|"

# If you ask: huh? CUR is used and ACT instead of ACTIFSUB:
# how can _that_ happen???
# This only occurs, when on a page marked as 'hidden in menu',
# e.g. the 'Thanks' page of a contact form beeing a child of
# the contact form. The menu then indicates, that you still are
# on the contact form page. With this you can format differently.
ACT < .NO
ACT.ATagParams.wrap = class="active|"

ACTIFSUB < .NO
ACTIFSUB.ATagParams.wrap = class="active children|"

CUR < .NO
CUR.ATagParams.wrap = class="current|"

CURIFSUB < .NO
CURIFSUB.ATagParams.wrap = class="current children|"

have a nice weekend,
Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)