[TYPO3] page is being generated and PHP fatal error

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Sat Jun 9 03:24:52 CEST 2007

Hi Bing again,

trying to grasp something in this cloud of fog I've reread part of the
thread ...

Bing Du wrote:
> ... stopped working.  I checked Tools->Log on the backend and found one user
> inserted and deleted some content on the page.  I don't understand why all
> of a sudden, it started spitting ugly PHP fatal error.  ...
> The problematic page has a linked e-mail address. After I removed the
> email address or just made it plain text, the page showed up fine.

Hmmm, what does that mean "a _linked_ e-mail sddress" ???

> ...  Also I created a test text
> page which just has an email address in it.  Rendering the test page
> generated the same PHP fatal error.  What the heck is wrong?

And that was just some source text like

"Do not send georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de emails, they will bounce!" ???

regards, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)