[TYPO3] Page delete to tray

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 23:12:51 CEST 2007

Hi Andi, all,

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Hi Georg
> mk_wastebasket
>
> are we using here. TYPO3 is never deleting anything unless you force it to
> delete it . There are also some other Wastebaskets in TER>

Thanks, yes, I have seen them and they are admin tools with too much
power for the editors (though nice to have for me).

But that's not what I want to have. I would like to give my normal
editors the feeling, that nothing simply get's lost. Including the
visual feedback by moving the page over to the tray and enabling them,
to move the page back out of the basket.

And I know, that they always can move the page to the tray in the first
place. But my current editors are absolut non-tech ones experienced only
using windows explorer and ask for such feature.

A "real" delete (from their point of view) should only happen, when they
delete from the tray (and then mk_wastebasket etc. still can restore the
record).

Any other hints? Thanks, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)