[TYPO3] ce_gallery problem

Gabriele Zoulek gazo at bridge2net.com.au
Fri Jun 8 14:20:48 CEST 2007

Christian Ehret wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the author of the ce_gallery. Did you test the newest version and follow the documentation (it should be finally usable ;-) ).
> If you still have problems don't hesitate to contact me.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

I really like your extension. I could install it without a problem.

I've just got one problem that's really bugging me: In album view and
picture overview in IE 6.0 the picture boxes scroll up and down, but the
pictures themselves stay fixed. I think it has to do with <div
style="top:0px; position: relative; display: block;"> before each
picture link. Could you please let me know how this could be fixed? It
works in Firefox and IE 7.

The page I'm talking about is at
http://iduno.com.au/Photo-Gallery.7.0.html?&album=3.

Thanks