[TYPO3] Indexed Search Engine Not working - Call for assistance, paid

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Jun 8 05:36:08 CEST 2007

Hi,
Im having trouble setting up indexed search. For some reason the
'search' feature will not find any of the results that should be
available to it. After reading the manual several times, trying anything
I can think of, I have run out of time.

If anyone would be willing to help me with this I will gladly pay for
the time, as I need this going now. And I imagine that it is something
I am not seeing anyways, so shouldn't take too long.

If anyone is available and interested between 7 - 10 AM EST (-5:00),
please reply to this message.

Thank you,
Andrew

ps I apologize if this is not the proper place for a post like this...