[TYPO3] indxed search not working for me...

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Jun 8 03:23:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

In the manual for Indexed Search, when it explains how to place the
plugin (content element of type - insert plugin)  on the page, it shows
an illustration and a note to select starting point for the plugin.

when I place my plugin on the page, I dont see the CODE or Starting
Point fields at all... am i doing something wrong or is the manual out
of date?

I am still trying to figure why my search isn't working. Started poking
around the extension, but it is a bit much for me im afraid...

Andrew