[TYPO3] indxed search and crawler with 4.0.6 ?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Jun 8 00:48:09 CEST 2007

Hi List,

On another install I have attempted to setup this search, same settings
as before.

crawler seems to work, as pages are being indexed.

but when i try and perform a search, the search results come back with
nothing every time.

In the BE, under TOOLS > INDEXING MODULE, when I look at LIST TYPO3
PAGES, it shows the pages ive indexed, and looks like it indexes the
text that was there...

Ive followed the insteructions for both crawler and indexed search. I
have uninstalled crawler, but search box always shows no results...

not sure what could be happening ??

This is my crawler configuration for the search (page TSConfig)

#set up a crawl for users that arent logged in
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test = 	 &language=[|_TABLE:tt_content;
_FIELD:bodytext]
tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets.test {

	cHash = 1
	procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_indexedsearch_crawler
	baseUrl = http://www.-----.com/
}

which seems to work right on my other install. the other install is very
similar, same ver typo3, same server....

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Thanks!

Andrew