[TYPO3] Hook when saving content element in BE

serge vleugels serge at dwmv.be
Thu Jun 7 16:42:00 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 15:58 +0200, Matthias Stuebner wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:46:25 +0200, Matthias Stuebner wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to modify $incomingFieldArray in the way I would like?
>
> Maybe important: More detailed the thing I miss is that the data I set (and
> which can be verified even in the post-Hook doesn't get shown in the form.
> How can I achive this?

i use processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations hook
and in my function i reference the variables :
processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray ($status, $table, $id, &
$fieldArray, &$pObj)

this way i can modify and add data to the field array, since i reference
the pObj variable, i use it to return warning and errors to the editor

hope this helps,

Serge