[TYPO3] Undesired uppercase in tt_news

Damiano Morosi damiano.morosi at atac.roma.it
Thu Jun 7 16:22:19 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have installed tt_news 2.5.0 along with ve_guestbook and timtab on
Typo3 4.1.1. In the visualization of a blog post (but also with a simple
news element), I get strange (at least different) behaviours of
variables in the template between "List" and "Single" views. I.e., if I
use ###NEWS_AUTHOR###, in "Single" get the news author all uppercase and
with a '<p margin: 0 0 0 0>', while in "List" I get the author name
(correct).
Have you had similar problems, or any idea?

Thank you,
--
Damiano Morosi
Atac Spa Agenzia per la Mobilità