[TYPO3] Hook when saving content element in BE

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Thu Jun 7 15:46:25 CEST 2007

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:50:02 +0300, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> You need to search in t3lib/class.tcemain.php. Look in function named
> process_datamap()

One add-on:

Setting a hook works fine up to the point where I discovered that the
return of the hook function isn't used by the caller at all. I want to
modify/set the value of a field that then should be shown in the form as it
would have been entered, but when I set $incomingFieldArray['field'] in my
function, the process_datamap() doesn't care.

Is there a way to modify $incomingFieldArray in the way I would like?
--
br Matthias