[TYPO3] Localization problem

Jeppe Donslund jd at webmasters.dk
Thu Jun 7 11:44:54 CEST 2007

special = language
special.value = 0,1,2
special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
1 = GMENU
1.NO {
XY = [5.w]+2, [5.h]+2
backColor = #646464
5 = IMAGE
5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_dk.gif  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_uk.gif  || EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_de.gif
5.offset = 1,1
}

1.ACT < lib.langMenu.1.NO
1.ACT=1
1.ACT.backColor = #CECECE

1.USERDEF1 < lib.langMenu.1.NO
1.USERDEF1=1
1.USERDEF1.5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_dk.gif  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_uk.gif  || EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/hl_de.gif
1.USERDEF1.noLink = 0

1.USERDEF2 < lib.langMenu.1.USERDEF1
1.USERDEF2.backColor = white
}