[TYPO3] Localization problem

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Jun 7 11:18:01 CEST 2007

Ok Jeppe

Then go to Page

Click on Localisation and have a look there is standing Separate Structure
1:1

If yes you are working in an environment where each localised page will be
created with aseparate structure.

Click on view page translation and check if you can see the contentelement
in the backend? if not check under UNUSED Elements

get back here

Andi