[TYPO3] Svar: Re: Insert single record on page

Sune Brodersen Sune at talefod.dk
Thu Jun 7 10:35:12 CEST 2007

Hi Joey,

It seems that i cant reply to the mailinglist at the moment. I think i have found out where to change my TS, but i cant get it to work. I have done the following:

tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.field >
tt_content.shortcut.20.0.source.data = GPVar:uid
tt_content.shortcut.20.0.tables = tt_content

This should (as i see it) show the record of tt_content with the uid taken from the var uid in the url. But it dosent seem to work :(

/Sune

>>> JoH asenau<info at cybercraft.de> 06-06-2007 17:23 >>>
> Actually what i need is the exact same functionallity
> as when using "Insert Record", with the tiny change
> that i need to define what record to insert from the
> URL instead of the backend.
>
> Anyone know a clever way to do this?

If you don't use "Insert Records" anywhere else you could modify the
tt_content TS setup for this element. Could this be an option?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de