[TYPO3] Storing TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL - display_top

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Jun 7 09:25:30 CEST 2007

Hi

I debugged TSFE. Typo doesn't save to it

the value of 'display_top' of the variable TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL
to TSFE (like it stores for example 'showHiddenRecords')

[globalVar = TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL:display_top = 1]

can't be used because it disappers when changing page
(I debugged $GLOBALS and the value was present only if the link was
clicked).

Typo3 stores is however somewhere, because frontend editin tools are
visible or not visible when changing page.

Is there any method to get the information and use it as some condition?
Should I build my own conditions? Anyway I should be able to get
information, what is the current value.