[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages OR internationalize get tag

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Jun 6 17:41:32 CEST 2007

Hi Tomas,

Tomas Mrozek escribió:
> I think that the only way to change it is to modify your extension so
> that it generates/accepts variable names according to the language set.
> This would seem to me like too much hassle, though.
>
> The variable name is one of the resons why I prefer fixedPostVars
> instead of postVars.

I agree with you I prefer the fixedPostVars.
In my case to use fixedPostVars I could make a loop over all the
subpages that need the GET param in my ext_localconf.php, but I don't
like it.

Finally I'm going to use postVarSets with a param key that it is equal
in english and spanish, for example, to use a param for a code I use the
key cod ('code' and 'código'). And I get the URLs like:
.../my_page/cod/5/
.../mi_pagina/cod/5/

Thanks,
   Rego