[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages ORinternationalize get tag

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 6 12:35:17 CEST 2007

> The URL can be spanish - Nullo Problemo
>
> Give me a spanish word or some spanish words and I rename my pages
> and you can see it in spanish OK
>
> If the Pagetitle is written in spanish it appears in spanish.
>
> On the example page it is written in English as I don't know the
> languages.
>
> That's why I wrote i.e.
>
> chinese-support/chinese-language/chinese
>
> This means one page has Page Title
> chinese-support
>         with subpage
>         chinese-language
>                 and language code chinese
>
> You can do the same
> Hablas    (as TOP Page Title)
>       Espanol  (as subpage of Top Page
>
> It will form the following URL
>
> domain.com/hablas/espanol/es    es is the language code
>
> This code can also be placed after the domain
>
> domain.com/es/hablas/espanol
>
> or you can substitute es with any other word,sentence   like :
> This_is_the_url_in_spanisch
>
> That is exactly what is happening on the example pages and I guess
> what you would like to have too.
> In this case it is NOT mainly a URL thing, it is more or less a
> Pagetranslation case, like I explained further up.

The problem is _NOT_ the translation of pages and to build a translated URL
out of some translated page titles or subtitles.
It's about labelling any GET parameter and having the correct translation in
the URL.

As far as I understood he wants to do something like this:

www.domain.tld/index.php?id=123&print=1
should be
www.domain.tld/some/path/tothe/page/print/1/

while

www.domain.tld/index.php?id=123&print=1&L=1
should be
www.domain.tld/ein/pfad/zur/seite/druck/1/

where print/druck is not a page but just the translated name of the GET
parameter.

I guess this is only possible, if you can connect the setting for these GET
parameters to the one that is handling the language settings.

Got the point?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de