[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages OR internationalize get tag

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Jun 6 10:54:07 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas.

I see the path in the page content translated, but in the example the
URL is in english:
http://www.t3pack.org/chinese-support/chinese-language/chinese/

And I'd like that the URL was translated, for example to spanish.

Furthermore I don't find the source code to use in my RealURL
configuration in the examples.

I'd like to translate 'my_var' in the URL of my pages. How I can
translate the key for the GET param, which I set it in the second line:

postVarSets' => array( '_DEFAULT' => array (
   'my_var' => array( ...

Thanks,
   Rego

--