[TYPO3] Custom workspaces - unable to preview pages

Jill E jillande at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:46:10 CEST 2007

Anna,

I found the error_404_handling extension (for reasons I did not
explore) conflicted with previewing in workspaces.  After I removed
it, editors were able to preview work in progress before it was
published.  Perhaps there is an extension conflict?

Otherwise, my editors have been able to preview pages before the page
is published in custom workspaces in TYPO3 versions 3.8 through 4.0.6.

Jill