[TYPO3] Custom workspaces - unable to preview pages

Anna Nees AnnaN at tekotago.ac.nz
Wed Jun 6 07:06:43 CEST 2007

Hi all

We have just started working with Typo3 custom workspaces, so that changes go through the process of editing -> reviewing -> publishing.  However we are having the problem that until the page has been published, it cannot be previewed.

If an existing page is edited, it simply appears as it was before editing (shows exactly what the live version is), and if a new page is created and then previewed, it just brings up an error page.

Are there any ideas as to why this might be happening?  Or possible solutions?  Without being able to view pages and changes until they are published makes it quite hard for our users so any help with this would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!
Anna