[TYPO3] Solution for mailform not sending; Ah, dont look now but....

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 6 01:19:23 CEST 2007

Andrew Davis wrote:
> Hi friendly, patient community
>
> ...Works fine on my testing server. But in production, this does not
> work. I check to make sure that the strict and secure settings are off
> in install tool
> test the email install tool works fine.
>
> Here is exact code from setup on the template, no other code in
> template, template clears constants and setup

If this is an exact copy of the code that works on the testing server the
question must be:
What are the differences between your testing server and this production
server?

And something you should check in your log files before: Are those mails
really not sent at all, or could it be that they are sent by the server but
blocked somewhere else?

Maybe a fresh download of the TYPO3 source you are using for the production
server could help.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian