[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages OR internationalize get tag

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jun 5 20:49:26 CEST 2007

Hi Casanovs

Have a look also to our Rootline. It is always build from Pagetitle Entries
which means i.e. that here the Name written in Chinese will be shown - move
with the mouse over it and read the URL it is linking to (i.e.Firefoxbottomleft)

T3Pack.org/Chinese Support/ººÓï/     (the last part of this URL is written in
chinese - change your browsersetings to see it if you can't see it now)

links to

http://www.t3pack.org/chinese-support/chinese-language/chinese/

This way i.eChinese People could read the URL in the Rootline as a Page-line
written in their language while everything is linking to the propperpages
written in latin urls

Andi