[TYPO3] FORM, defined using ts, not sending to email address

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Jun 5 17:10:53 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew. I had a similar problem a while back, when I created a FCE
mailform element.
I solved it by adding a "locationData" property. But since the normal
locationData property doesn't have stdWrap, I did it like this:
 10 = FORM
 10. <blah blah>

 10.locationData = 0
 10.hiddenFields {
  subject = TEXT
  subject.value = Contact Me
  subject.value.lang.dk = Kontakt mig
  html_enabled = TEXT
  html_enabled.value = 1
  locationData = TEXT
  locationData.dataWrap = {page:uid}:{field:uid}
 }

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1180927720.21116.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...