[TYPO3] Default content types

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Tue Jun 5 17:20:23 CEST 2007

Tapio:

After I got your message, I went looking in to TCAdefaults, and I found that
TCAdefaults.tt_content.doktype is where this value is set. Works like a
charm. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. So:

# Set default page type to "Advanced"
TCAdefaults.tt_content.doktype = 2

in User TS Config

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)