[TYPO3] wfqbe and mssql ?

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Jun 5 15:35:13 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,
> OK, that syntax xxx\yyy looked strange, but it works on SQL Query Manager
> and in another PHP code on another part of the site (not using TYPO3).
>
> BTW, I have ADODB installed. Is there anything else required for MSSQL ? The
> other PHP script I have uses an odbc connection.

Ok, you can try to connect using odbc by I'm still working to make wfqbe
odbc compliant and I'm not sure it works now.

Otherwise, check your php.ini file. Probably you'll find a row like the
following one:

;extension=php_mssql.dll

Try to remove the ";" from the beginning, save the file and restart
apache. Try to connect again with wfqbe.
Please, let me know if this was the problem.

Regards,

--
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com