[TYPO3] wfqbe and mssql ?

Alex d_keyoke at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:16:44 CEST 2007

Hi Mauro !

"Mauro Lorenzutti" <mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.303773.1181028062.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> What error type do you get? Is it a wfqbe output or a server connection
> failure?

when I click on the yellow/red question mark icon on the right of the query
box, I get this :
| Wizard for query creation
| -----------------------------------------------------

| Connection failed. Please check your credentials and the dbname.

However, I really think they are right.

> To connect to a MSSQL server you need to specify the host (in the form
> XXX\YYYY), the DBMS type (MSSQL server), the username and the password. I
> tested it this morning and it works fine.

OK, that syntax xxx\yyy looked strange, but it works on SQL Query Manager
and in another PHP code on another part of the site (not using TYPO3).

BTW, I have ADODB installed. Is there anything else required for MSSQL ? The
other PHP script I have uses an odbc connection.

> At the moment this is not possible... I'll add it in a new version.

great :)

> Can you send me the error you get so I can check it?

See above.

Thanks for your help !

--
 Alex
[JDR] Visitez Extremia, un monde gratuit et en francais pour D&D et